HOW TO USE VIDEO DOWNLOADER
How to Download 4K Videos from YouTube:
Now let’s dive into the simple steps to download 4K videos from YouTube with Fucosoft Video Downloader. Download and install this 4K Video Downloader for YouTube application. It is available for both Windows and macOS. Choose the right version and continue.
Step 1: On your browser, go to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or other video sharing sites and search for the 4K video you want to download, then open it to copy the video link.
Step 2: Launch Fucosoft 4K YouTube Video Downloader on your computer and click on the “+ Paste URL” button, the program will automatically analyze the pasted video link and show you a setting dialog window.
Step 3: In the popup window, choose your desired video format and resolution, then click on the “Download” to start downloading 4K videos from YouTube.
Top 2. 4K Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader is a great tool that lets you download videos, playlists, channels, and subtitles directly from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and any other video websites in high quality. It is complete free to use and 100% safe without damaging your computer.
With this freeware, you can download videos in HD 1080p, HD 720p, 4K, and 8K resolution and enjoy these high definition videos on your HD TV, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and other devices.
More Features of 4K Video Downloader:
- Download annotations and subtitles in .srt format.
- Directly export downloaded videos and songs to iTunes.
- Compatible with all popular video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Facebook, Tumbr, etc.
- Smart Mode feature makes videos and songs downloaded easier and faster.
- An in-app proxy setup allows you to download 4K videos that cannot be accessed in your country.
- 3D video and 360-degree videos download.
- Download high quality 4K and 8K resolution videos.
- Supports downloads from most popular video streaming sites.
- Available for Windows, MacOS and Linux systems.
- Allows you to import links saved in CSV files.
- Lets you search and download subtitles on the basis of the track title.
- Limits you to download playlists with 24 videos or fewer.